Remember the big mess when I was painting? Well here are some pictures of the finished product. I painted over all the red in the kitchen and used the same 'silver sage' color from the front room. All of this was inspired by the painting that Eric gave me for Mother's Day (above the mantle). These pictures are really washed out because of my photography expertise.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
new
Posted by Laurie at Tuesday, June 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
that looks so great. I love the color!
You got them! It took way to long. Looks great.
looks gorgeous, Laur!
Beautiful! I love the new color and the new above the cabinet decor!
Look at you Martha! I LOVE the color! Ready to come do my house? :)
That is so perfect that you posted these pictures because I was just thinking this morning that I wanted to see the finished product. I love it! It's a totally new look. Maybe I'll make you help me re do mine now, I am so sick of it! Wow you really like W's, I wonder why??
It's beautiful, but excuse me? Where is Grandma's mushroom dish? I don't see if featured anywhere. Puff
I love the color and I love all the W's above the cabinet. It's probably a good thing I don't live in UT or I may just have to swipe some of those W's!!!
It looks great! Such a change from the red. It is amazing how a different paint color can change everyhing. That pic is awesome!
It looks so fresh and more open now!
Great job! We JUST bought this painting for our new house!! It is beautiful.
I love it, Laurie!
Post a Comment