My kids love Halloween more than any other time of year. I like it because it makes it socially acceptable to have skeletons on the mantel (which my kids insist on). Just wait till our new neighbors figure out that we celebrate year-round....
Sunday, October 4, 2009
'Tis the season
Posted by Laurie at Sunday, October 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture! It's like the perfect "Christmas" card for Halloween. What a cute idea :)
This is so cute! I love it, and I totally agree with your kids that Halloween is the best! You should come by and meet Kaitlynn sometime this week.
This must be the jacket you were telling me about! LOVE IT! Can't wait for our happy valley shopping day...I'm calling you as soon as I get back from Powell.
So cute, Laurie! Love the picture. We miss your cute little family here.
Fun picture! I so love Halloween too. And your neighbors will find out that you are one fun riot to hang out with!
Post a Comment