CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

january

I've been taking a lot of flack from my friends and family about not blogging. So here is a picture that can basically recap our January.

Just like the grandparents on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, we sit in bed but instead of knitting I'm playing online Scrabble and Eric is watching ESPN. January is the worst month. Everyone else is making resolutions and getting motivated, but not me. I want to spoon with Molly and my heating pad and not move from my bed.

There you go! January. Blah.

4 comments:

3WimmerBoys said...

I LOVE it! Heating pads may be old lady, but they are the best. You crack me up.

Kayla R. said...

ha ha ha you crack me up!!! Gotta love Charlie and the Chocolate factory!!!

Jake and Mal said...

haha I'm so glad we're not the only ones bummed out on the couch. This dreary weather is not motivating in the least. Today I am setting goals of shower before noon instead of after five, pick up at least once instead of never, and try to detach from the couch. But I really don't want to either.

A Lund said...

Sounds like Vegas is calling your name. Come on down!