CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"yellow matter custard....

dripping from a dead dog's eye!"
I was raised on The Beatles the way some kids were raised on Dr. Seuss. I was watching a movie with the kids tonight and noticed that Cameron was loving the soundtrack of Beatles cover songs. She was trying like crazy to memorize the words and sing along to the songs. I have never felt so excited!
I rushed to the computer and made her a playlist of all original Beatles songs so she could study up. I gave her the rundown of band members, band history and origin. She sucked it all in and asked me to get her a book about it. I could not be more proud if I were a surgeon and she was just accepted to med school!
"I am the eggman. They are the eggman. I am the walrus. Goo goo g' joob!"

5 comments:

Catherine said...

That's the way I felt when Alison "discovered" Bruce Springstein. Puff

Kayla R. said...

that is sooo cute!!! I LOVE when i can share something FUN like that with Lily:)

Anonymous said...

I thought you were raised on Jimmy Buffett.

Grandpa Bob

Anonymous said...

Quiz time (and no fair cheating):
Picture the cover of Abbey Road. Name the Beatle, from left to right, in proper order, crossing Abbey Road.
--Uncle Mike

the lockes said...

glad Cam is getting the essentials early in life. Love you