CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

this is halloween

Queue the Christmas music! Halloween is officially over. Most people get the blues in January, after the holidays. I'm already feeling the Halloween let down tonight. I love Halloween. My kids started the obsession and I've fallen in line.

This is Adam at our Wimmer family party tonight. He's so dang cute I want to bite his lips off!

Here's Mario/Adam ready for school.

Yoshi/Luke is ready too.

We're not exactly sure what Cameron is. Princess? Fairy? Dancer? Human? She's great at the dressing up thing because she will dress up as something different for every Halloween event for the entire week. I think we had four different costumes for her this year. This is what she wore to the school parade.
This Halloween was extra special because Brett and Melissa's family came up from San Diego to stay with us. These are two of my very favorite girls ever! Melissa and Baby Natalie!

These pictures clearly won't go in the order I want, so here's one of Cameron at the school parade.
On Saturday we went for 4-wheeler rides, harvested corn, Grandpa cooked breakfast, carved pumpkins, roasted pumpkin seeds, dressed up, went to Grandma and Grandpa's house, and trick-or-treated. It was a blast! Everything is more fun with cousins.
Thanks to Brother Bigelow, who lets us plant on his farm land, we had a crop of 27 pumpkins and too much corn to even count! If anyone wants to go pumpkin smashing, come on over and take a few.
How cute are these kids?

I'm already feeling sad that the cousins are gone. I love the craziness and the conversation and the love. Yup, I'm that cheesy. The love. I can't wait till Brett and Melissa's family moves back to Utah (preferably Pleasant Grove). Thanks for the super fun memories!

0 comments: