CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hot diggity dog!


Meet Molly. Apparently I haven't had enough fun potty training my boys during the last couple of years so I thought I'd add a dog to the mix. The nice thing is that you can put a dog in a kennel and leave it home for a couple hours. Hmmmm, I wonder if they sell kennels big enough for four year-old little boys.......

7 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

You are so daring! I told my kids NO pets until they can take care of them by themselves! I don't need anymore animals to take care of!! I'm glad you kept Cam in Kindergarten.

JessandKeriHatcher said...

Are you kidding me!!! Weiners for everybody! First Jenna-now you...You will be begging me for doggy play dates any day now...you just wait ;) I want to come see him-I'm just hoping holding a new puppy doesn't make me do anything crazy like go out and get another weiner myself. That doesn't sound quite right does it...LOL.

♥Stef said...

Oh, Laurie, you are brave. The kids will love having a dog. I am going to break down and get one someday. The kids are begging. I step in enough poo in my front yard I just wanted to have my backyard be a poo-free zone. Let us know how it goes!
Hey Mark has a doggy-trailer that he hauls behind his car, or uses when guests are over, I am sure a couple of boys could fit in it. It's even air conditioned! Do want Mark's number?

Anonymous said...

Just two comments Laurie,
1) Considering who her parents are, how could Cameron be anything less than a genius.
2) If she has the bossy gene, she got it from you. You were the bossiest little girl I've ever known. You were nice about it though.
Uncle Mike

Ammon and Brooke said...

You are a BRAVE, BRAVE girl!!! Best of luck!

3WimmerBoys said...

You know I am going to hear it from my kids now that you have a dog. I have them convinced that we can't get a dog because we have a guinea pig, you know dogs eat guinea pigs. How are we going to explain it now, you have two guinea pigs AND a dog.

Ereka said...

You are such a sucker!