CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Little Vandal

Interpretation: Bus Driver, I'm sorry. I won't write on the window again. I promise. From, Cameron

I'm raising a little vandal. Cameron and her friend (who will remain anonymous to protect her identity) took a Sharpie and signed their names on a window on the school bus today.

Seriously. Signed her own name. Couldn't she learn to sign someone else's name?

16 comments:

Ammon and Brooke said...

That is AWESOME!!! I love it.

Paige said...

Clever little thing isn't she!?!

NatRat said...

Good luck...:)

Michelle said...

Don't you just love kids!

Maughan"sters" said...

I hope the friend that wrote on the window with Cam wasn't Zack! Or that Zack didn't see it because it would give him ideas! Did she tell you that she did it or did the bus driver tell you??

AMiller said...

Yes, how did you find out that Cameron had signed the window? What a cute letter. And really Laurie, I think this all reflects very poor parenting. (You know that is a joke, right, sarcasm is so hard to do in type.)

Kelie said...

cute cameron! love the note!

Annie Miller said...

Too funny. Good luck with that one!

Katie said...

cameron is so gangsta!

Anonymous said...

Laurie, did Cam hand this note to the bus driver? If so I'll bet he/she put it in the Most Wondrful Messages I ever Got file. totally priceless.
Uncle Mike

EDS said...

Not exactly a criminal mastermind, but that's probably a good thing!

Mindy said...

Oh my heavens! That is so aewsome!! Miss your family!! Love ya, Mindy

JessandKeriHatcher said...

I can't stop laughing....that is good stuff!

3WimmerBoys said...

She is one spunky girl! I just love that Cameron. Can she teach my kids how to write?

DeRose Family said...

I'm laughing out loud! I LOVE this story! By the way, I'm totally enjoying the book - thanks for the loan. I can't wait to visit your library again soon!

Unknown said...

Haha I was thinking the bus driver beat her for writing on the window. "Bus driver I'm sore please don't hit me any more"