CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Primary Bloopers

This year the primary children have been learning "Called to Serve".
The acutal words are 'called to serve Him, Heavenly King of Glory'
Adam has been singing: "Called to service every time the phone rings."

They've also been studying the Word of Wisdom. Their teacher was going over things that can be harmful to our bodies when Luke raised his hand and said, very self-righteously, "I don't drink coffee but my brother does."

7 comments:

Michelle said...

When I was in primary we had a boy named Edward and so we would sing "Edward, ever Edward" How silly are kids.

Unknown said...

That first one sounds about right to me.

Catherine said...

Yeah, Adam and I are going to hang at Starbucks next time I'm home.
Puff

Michelle said...

Eliska's been singing, "Ogward & for ogward!" at the top of her lungs, love it!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I had Adam pegged as a Starbucks guy from day one.
Uncle Mike

Sandgren Family said...

Those boys are too darn funny. See, being a primary teacher does have it's benefits. You never know what you are going to hear from the kids. Next they will be telling their teachers stories about you (the things you really don't want them to tell). :-)

mikkilynn said...

His primary theme sounds more like that of a plumber. I actually think those are the same words my husband uses when he sings that song. :)