CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oops, I did it again!

This post is dedicated to my brother in-law, Eric Selden:

Just when you thought you couldn't be more disappointed in my lack of interest in politics or the fact that Entertainment Tonight is 'the news' and Us Weekly is 'the paper'..... I just shelled out $150 for Britney Spears tickets.....again!

7 comments:

EDS said...

Hey, you know me. I love a good concert. The operative word, of course, being "good." But to each his or her own! I'm just excited to have a whole blog post dedicated to me! I'm right up there with Molly now!

martha corinna said...

Oh, you are so naughty!
I hope you have a good time though.

Jewels said...

Seriously?

Palmer Family said...

I am so jealous!!!

Kelly said...

Wow Laur- did you go to NKOTB too? just kiddin'.

Anonymous said...

So why didn't I get an invite this time?

3WimmerBoys said...

Are you kidding me? When is it? Maybe you can sneak a camera in for me and tape her singing Womanizer.