I stole this little game from Lacey's blog. Keep in mind I'm in a stressed out mood right now just killing a few minutes before the doozy of a ward party needs setting up.
Rules: answer each question using only one word. (Very, very difficult for me.)
Where is your cell phone? no idea
Where is your significant other? bed
Your hair? longish
Your mother? strong
Your father? smart
Your favorite thing? tivo
Your dream last night? job
Your dream/goal? calm
The room you're in? kitchen
Your fear? insanity
Where do you want to be in 6 years? beach
Where were you last night? American Fork Junior High School
What you're not? zen
Muffins? blueberry
Where you grew up? Brandon Park
The last thing you did? cook
What are you wearing? jeans
Your TV? friend
Your pet? devil-pooper
Your computer? old
Your life? crazy
Your mood? stressed
Missing someone? no
Your car? new
Something you're not wearing? earrings
Your summer? HAPPY
Love someone? yup
Your favorite color? blue
When is the last time you laughed? today
Last time you cried? Wednesday
Saturday, December 6, 2008
tag
Posted by Laurie at Saturday, December 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I actually like this tag. I learned a little bit more about Laurie from it.
Let's do lunch in January, because I hate January and you will brighten me up!
Post a Comment