Adam: "Mom, I wish all the Utah Ute fans lived somewhere with tornadoes so that they would all get sucked up."
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adam: "Mom, I wish all the Utah Ute fans lived somewhere with tornadoes so that they would all get sucked up."
Posted by Laurie at Wednesday, September 16, 2009
5 comments:
that's how I feel about Y fans!
Oh how that makes my day! I love it! Mikes comment was that Eric has done a good job there!!
Wow, that's some strong language for such a little one! I'll have him know that some of his most beloved family, including myself, Puffy, Grandpa Bob, Uncle Mike...etc....are Utes fans...too bad you'd be left without any Greers!
So funny! It must be the age...Nick is obsessed with tornadoes right now. During kindergarten safety week he had to make a list of the safety rules he learned. He wrote: Don't walk or drive in a tornadoes. I think his teacher was looking more for "Look both ways when you walk across the street".
PS- Now where was the only deadly tornado in Utah? Oh yeah, right by the University of Utah! Coincidence, I don't think so!
Weird, apparently Lindsay wants her own husband to be sucked up by a tornado. I wonder if he is aware of this?
BYE BYE Keys family....
Post a Comment