New house = new ward. New ward = loads of embarrassment as people get to know my nutty kids.
Today we were in primary practicing for the annual primary program. We were singing a song about building eternal families. The words are "I am a builder, building a family..." The cute chorister told the kids to get out their imaginary tools as they sang. All the kids pounded on one hand with the other like a hammer. Not my boys. They chose screwdrivers and sang/screamed "I am a SCREWER, SCREWING my family!"
Sunday, November 8, 2009
i am a builder
Posted by Laurie at Sunday, November 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
A hah hahaahahahaha. Thanks for the laugh. We miss your kids here.
LOL! That is hilarious! I love your kids and all of there funny stories! I just hope they don't sing that on the day of the program:)
Laughed out loud! That is too funny!
So funny, that is one way to welcome yourself in!!
And THAT is why I love reading your blog!
I needed that so bad today! Thanks for the good laugh!!!
Alicia
Sweet!
Post a Comment