I guess I've fallen off the blogging bandwagon. But I thought I would just do a super quick recap.
We moved. Here's our new house.
Eric hosted a Vikings game at our house because he was so excited about Favre. Don't you love his decorating skills?
Here is Cameron and her friend Gracie getting ready to go trick-or-treating.
Eric and I went as 70's vice cops. We really wanted to be like the Beastie Boys in the Sabotage video, but I'm not sure we got it quite right. It's not really the most comfortable feeling in the world to be wearing a fake moustache while trying to get to know new people...


2 comments:
What a gorgeous home laur! I am sorry I missed another girls night. It always seems like something comes up on that night. Hopefully next month!
Your house is beautiful! It was fun to see you guys on Halloween and I have to tell you again how much I LOVE your Halloween pictures! They are so adorable!
Post a Comment