CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

going private

I am going private with my blog. Not that there's much to blog about these days. Just had a creepy situation and decided that it's time to not have so much of my life available to the general public. Just comment with you email address and I'll get you added to the list. Thanks!

25 comments:

AMiller said...

I want an invite.

Palmer Family said...

Add me!

Anonymous said...

Too scary. Add me as well. Puff

Jewels said...

Me! You know my email...

Chelsa said...

Add me! chelsaadamson@hotmail.com

Michelle said...

cocoyoho@gmail.com

Thanks. I hate that ours is private, but that is the way life is now.

Jessarella said...

jessarella@gmail.com

Mine are private too. Too many creep-o's out there.

Kelly said...

Add me! Use my Juno, not my yahoo. =)

Jake and Mal said...

mallory.jake@gmail

Cameron, Jenny and Family said...

I'd still love to keep in touch with you and your funny stories :) LMK if you need my email.

JessandKeriHatcher said...

I would like to continue to be a creepy voyer into your life if you don't mind;) keri.hatcher@gmail.com

Todd and Heidi said...

I want to be invited...heidiabrown@gmail.com!

Meg said...

Cliff and I want an invite!

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

k.r.lund@gmail.com or malicialund@gmail.com. Love you!

Jon and Emily said...

I thought you went private awhile ago...please don't think I'm creepy cuz I love peeking into your life :)

Kimberly Little said...

Kim Little: kclittle18@gmail.com

Maughan"sters" said...

I always come to your blog to get a laugh, so you better send me an invite :)

Debbie Cluff said...

annerobertshww@gmail.com

That is Debbie Cluff. Lol.

martha corinna said...

marthagriffiths@gmail.com

3WimmerBoys said...

You know my email, but I better get added. bmwimmer@netscape.net.

Kelie said...

k2as@msn.com

Lac said...

jacelaciemoto@msn.com

Add me to your list Laurie! I want to check in on your cute family!

Lacie

Jenalyn Wright said...

I found your blog from Chelsa's and I love reading it. You are hilarious! I'd love an invite!
jenalynw@hotmail.com

Tehmi said...

I wanna keep stalking! I truly enjoy reading your blog...

tehmi2@gmail.com
-Tehmi Tolbert

Lindsay said...

MISS U!!!! Add me...
lindsay1nelson1 at yahoo.com