Earlier Eric overheard one of Cameron's friends calling her dad from Cameron's bedroom.
Friend: "Dad, can you come and get me? Cameron's mom is yelling and screaming. She's so loud that we can't even hear and we're upstairs! She's having a really bad day."
In my defense, my boys had just taken a hose and sprayed into the basement window while the painters were here painting the basement. So I had a moment of yelling at the boys but it hardly warranted the friend calling her dad. Some people's mothers....
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
some people's mothers....
Posted by Laurie at Wednesday, June 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Haha! That is hilarious!! I am always afraid my neighbors can hear me screaming at my boys. I dont care who you are, sometimes screaming is warranted!
Oh man! My kids are never going over there if you scream at something so insignificant. Geeesh!
My girl told me that she doesn't like me yelling at her when other people can hear because it embarrasses her. Hmmm, maybe it should embarrass me.
haha oh no! That's so funny, but definitely good reason to be yelling though!
Post a Comment