CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 10, 2010

the gruesome twosome is growing up

I tried to get these pictures in some kind of order, but I'm lacking the patience at the moment. My boys will have their 6th birthday while I'm away on a cruise with my mom and sisters. So we celebrated today with a Super Mario Super Party! We had all their friends over and played games, ate cake ran around and had a great time.
I really have to give a shout out to Eric. He knows that kids' birthday parties stress me out and he happily took all the games and entertaining the kids over for me. What guy does that? I am typically suspicious of public blogging PDA, but I don't know what I'd do without Eric. He just makes life so much fun for our family!








0 comments: