CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

The good and the not so good

Just catching up on things...

Good - nieces' Libbie and Sophia's first birthday party
Not so good - had to hire a plumber to retrieve more goodies that Luke flushed
Good - going to St. George with Paige
Not so good - feel like my throat is closing off allergies
Good - Cameron is Ridgeline Elementary Student of the Month
Not so good - my boys know how to flush everything but their own feces down a toilet
Good - Lacey and her family came for a surprise visit (from Delaware)
Not so good - they left again
Good - Emily and her family came for a visit (from Switzerland)
Not so good - they left too
Good - the kids are playing outside 14 hours a day
Not so good - I have to bathe them multiple times a day
Good - Eric made it home safely from his 2 week trip to the Philippines
Not so good - he brought a foot fungus with him
Good - I took the kids to the Mayan restaurant to dinner and they loved it
Also good - the divers at the Mayan were not too hard on the eyes....
Not so good - Luke dropped out of swimming lessons
Good - Adam gave his first prayer in primary
Not so good - I dumped two 44 oz. Diet Cokes in my car....AGAIN!
Good - Cameron started taking piano lessons
Not so good - I had to buy a keyboard (we don't have a piano) that the kids pound on all day
Good - Celtics are doing well, which means I have a happy hubby
Not so good - the Celtics are doing well and the games never stop
Here are some pictures of the last couple of weeks.

Emily and baby Kennedy



Gracee somehow turned into a supermodel.....


Libbie and Sophia are having their cake and eating it too!

Crappy as it is, this is our only family picture.

Cameron and Ali having fun at Nana Montana's house

Luke, Adam and Parker doin' boy stuff at Grandpa's house.

The picture doesn't do it justice. The kids were trying really hard to not put their fingers in the frosting on the cake. I'm not ashamed to say that I started it. It was goo-ood frosting....

8 comments:

Chelsa said...

You are so dang funny! Love the family pic. We need to do lunch again soon. Love ya!

Palmer Family said...

Love the post! Your kids are so dang cute. The twins smiles just kill me!!!

Brittany said...

That was hilarious! I am so glad you got to see your sisters even if they did have to leave again. I loved your family picture, too cute!

Jewels said...

Gracee did turn into a super model!! She looks so pretty and all grown up! Cameron looked like Gracee in that picture...

Anonymous said...

Great post. It's fun to hear what you've been up to. I'm bummed we didn't get to see each other again while I was in UT. Next trip for sure!!

The Richards said...

I'm there with you on the bad and good of our husbands sports teams doing well. I sometimes hope that they will lose in the playoffs so that I can have Mike around for a little bit before the next sport starts. Read Mike's blog about our latest conversation about such things. Yeah Caitlyn is a little explorer and wants to do everything now. Wally is always involved and she loves him more than me I think, Hey just like Mike!:) Your kids are the cuteset things ever!

3WimmerBoys said...

I love that picture of Cameron and Ali, those are cute girls. I can't wait for our trip, I am sure we are never going to want to leave Colorado City, we'll stay and join up! Now that would be the life!

NatRat said...

Laurie you crack me up! I love you!