CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Ad Man!

To celebrate Adam's fourth birthday on the blog, I thought I would share four things about Adam:
1. Adam is happy. He was colicky for the first five or six months of his life, but as soon as that phase was over he became his happy-go-lucky self. Eric and I joke that he has sunshine coming out of his ears. When he smiles his eyes twinkle! He goes to sleep laughing, sometimes even laughs in his sleep and wakes up laughing.

2. Adam's head has it's own gravitational pull. There is ALWAYS a bruise, cut, scrape or goose egg present on his noggin somewhere. A couple of months ago I was playing indoor soccer (impressive I know) with the ladies from church when a stray soccer ball went flying through the air towards the crowd watching the game. Even though there probably close to 40 kids and dads in that crowd, as soon as I saw the ball I knew it was going to hit Adam's head. And sure enough....
3. Adam is a joker. He has a funny personality and likes to trick us all the time. If Adam does something naughty he'll look at me and say, "I'm just jokin' Mom."
4. Adam loves all things spooky. When we took the kids to Disneyland he wouldn't go near the "mascots" (that's what he calls anything in life size costume), but he was so excited about the Haunted Mansion. Go figure!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Raddy Addy. Watch the mailbox for something from your favorite Aunt Puffy! I love you.