CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Budding photographer

As you might have noticed from my blog, photography is not my thing. I have an expensive little camera but my pictures are always blurry and I don't have a very creative eye. So imagine my surprise when I found these gems on my memory stick. I think I might have a budding photographer on my hands. Cameron has managed to tell a very clear story here.


Molly fast asleep


Molly clearly ignoring the paparazzi



Molly escaped so now Grover is going to pay

Self portrait

Cam is clearly not shy about paparazzi

Molly was definitely not happy to be discovered hiding in a cupboard
I'm pretty sure Molly was smoking weed in the cupboard

I think Cam got a little buzzed as well

After giving up on Molly Cameron focused in on her brothers' creepy artwork

And a creepy cup, just for fun

This last picture is really the only one that I can take credit for. This is how I found Cameron in bed dead asleep one night. (Yes, we do actually heat our house.)

3 comments:

AMiller said...

Okay - my sister must have been logged into my account - sorry for the confusion.

Anonymous said...

Oh I miss her so much...she is so darn cute! And so are those two little leprechans! Miss you guys. And my raccoon says to say hi. =)

Maughan"sters" said...

You always make me laugh!
The Moller's moved in next door to me.
Let's get the kids together when it warms up some more!