CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What a good boy...

Eric took the kids with him to Office Depot to pick up some supplies tonight. When they walked into the store Luke turned to Eric and very seriously said, "Dad, I'm not going to steal anything this time."

(I guess it goes without saying what happened last time we were there.)

6 comments:

AMiller said...

Can I get a hint of his punishment. I keep finding "surprises" that my four-year-old brings home from friends' houses. We talk, return items, and apologize, but I don't think it is sinking in.

Shanna said...

Oh my.......thanks for the laugh! I needed that:) Seriously, whenever I need to hear a funny story, I know I can just check out your blog and find something to make me giggle.

I LOVE your family and all your cute stories! (although I'm sure they're not always 'cute' to you!)

Unknown said...

Sounds like my granddaughter Claire. Christine and Seth can't put her in the "car" shopping carts anymore, because she is right at the perfect level to "swipe" candy in the checkout aisle. Laurie, so sorry to hear about your hysterectomy. I always wanted more children as well, but 3high risk pregnancies put an end to that, and you and I are both lucky to have at least one of each kind! Love you and hope you get the hormone thing worked out!

The Christensen Family said...

so hilarious! miss you...

3WimmerBoys said...

Oh that is too funny! At least he's honest.

mikkilynn said...

I have been scrolling through all your posts and decided between giggles I should probably give you props for the entertainment value. Thanks for the laughter.