Cameron made a few leprechaun traps to leave around the house and she caught TWO!! Pretty impressive huh?
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Me lucky charms
Posted by Laurie at Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cameron made a few leprechaun traps to leave around the house and she caught TWO!! Pretty impressive huh?
Posted by Laurie at Tuesday, March 17, 2009
7 comments:
Those are some cute leprechauns....Yes I did find the eye shadow! Love it!
My boys want the dress up faces!
Molly is so dang cute - just one question - where is her new collar? I sure hope she had it on today so that she didn't get pinched!
ha! they look entirely amused!
I love how they look so serious dressed up in their leprechaun get ups. We didn't catch any this year, but those leprechauns sure made a big mess of our house.
They are so funny. I don't think that they are so happy to have been caught. Cameron makes me laugh to with all her pictures. You do have some cute funny kids!!!
Oh, we need to bring Caitlyn over again, she is getting better about being around other kids and she loves dogs, maybe she can not get tipped over by Molly this time, she is such a big dog!!:)
Totally.
Seriously, I love their expressions.
Post a Comment