CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

injured

I am officially on the 'injured reserved' list. Basically I'm benched for the season. I get so psyched up about playing and just get so hyper that I ALWAYS take it a little too far, a little dangerous and I end up bench warming for the rest of the season.

Currently my hand is stuck in a claw-like pose, my fingers and thumbs are experiencing dull aching. This ache radiates up from my wrist to my right shoulder. Not quite like the 'tennis injury' from last summer. It's totally a different kind of pain. But if you find me in a coma, looking like Night of the Living Dead and I have a claw instead of a right hand, please pry the Mario Brothers DS game out of my disfigured fingers and contact those losers at Nintendo and tell them I would like the last two weeks of my life back!!!

7 comments:

Palmer Family said...

Laurie, you kill me!

Michelle said...

I am laughing so hard I can barely type.

AMiller said...

You should totally sue!

3WimmerBoys said...

Playing Mario on the DS just makes me feel like a kid again, the injury is worth it.

Alison said...

Haha...you wanna talk about being injured? Try being attacked by a police dog!!!

mikkilynn said...

I was berating myself for not realizing you were injured...that is...until I came to the end of your post. You make me laugh.

Tay said...

I'm so glad you found me! I was wondering where the Wimmer family stood in the blogging world. Ok, that is so funny. I wanted a DS for Christmas, but didn't get it!