CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 24, 2009

good day

Luke had a horrible day yesterday. This morning when he came down the stairs I asked him if he was going to have a better day today -
Luke: "I'm not going to pee on anyone today. It's going to be a good day!"
We are so proud of him!

6 comments:

NatRat said...

Good job Luke! I bet you are so proud:)

Maughan"sters" said...

The convenient thing about boys is that they CAN pee anywhere. I know I'm going to be frustrated when I have to take Ashlyn to the potty when we are out camping!

Jewels said...

Toby says hi!

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

If everyone had the resolve Luke had, the world would be a better place :)

martha corinna said...

That's awesome!

I'll tell you all my woes over lunch if you want to get together!

Brit H. said...

Laurie!

It was so fun to see you too! I am so glad that you are not private anymore. Long ago, I told Lynds to tell you that I was blog stalking you. ha ha.

Anyway, I had no idea about the Shane McConkey relation. My husband is a huge fan. So sorry to hear.

Lynds also briefly filled me in on a couple of other things...hopefully we will see eachother soon and we can catch up!