You know that my kids have an unhealthy obsession with The Nightmare Before Christmas but this is getting ridiculous. Adam fell (shocking, I know) getting out of the shower this morning and cut open his chin. We spent the morning in the emergency room getting him all stitched up. It was very stressful for the whole family. When we got home from Dramaville and Adam finally looked in the mirror to check out his stitches, his eyes lit up and he grinned ear to ear and said, "Mom, I'm just like Jack now!"
Monday, May 4, 2009
Just like Jack
Posted by Laurie at Monday, May 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is too funny! I will come watch Nightmare Before Christmas with them; I too have a strange fascination with it.
I have never seen that movie. Poor Adam!
Poor little guy - I hope that feels better soon!
Oh my gosh that is so funny! Poor little guy.
A boy is not a boy until he gets a chin scar. Josh "got his" when he was four--after going off a neighbors bike jump. That's right, he was barely four years old, riding a two wheeler, going off jumps. Ahhh, boys are quite an adventure!!! Good Luck!
Post a Comment