Cameron is becoming increasingly Miley Cyrus obsessed. She spends hours a day on her microphone and practicing her dance moves. I couldn't be more grateful that she's a terrible dancer (she must be my daughter). I know I'm a little bit crazy, but the whole dance thing with little girls freaks me out. She does love music so we bought her a key board and she's going to start taking piano lessons. We'll discuss getting an actual piano if she sticks with it.
Cameron also loves to take pictures and as luck would have it, I love to pose for pictures for her! She was getting so mad because I kept pulling faces right as the picture would take. Aren't I a compliant model?
Oh my sweet Luke. Luke has been a hard kid for me because he's just not as warm and fuzzy as Cameron and Adam. Cam and Adam were just born happy and eager to please. This is not the case with my Lukie. I've been really focusing lately on how I can turn him around and make him adore me. I have spent hours chatting with him and telling him how fabulous he is.
And last, but certainly not least, the dentist. Ah, the dentist! I am well aware that most kids and adults hate going to the dentist. Not in our family (minus Eric). For us, it is like a trip to the spa! What's better than reclining chairs and TVs in the ceiling? I want that setup in my house! Just think of all the things I could get done with my kids half comatose. Below is Adam watching Nemo.
No cavities!! Once again, proof that brushing has nothing to do with it.
14 comments:
Those are the sweetest pictures ever! What a cute mom you are! Puff
So sweet. I only hope that our dentist visit's are that great!
I can't believe how much the last picture looks exactly like Eric. Is that Luke or Adam? I love that you just sat there with urine all over you. I would have done the same thing!
I hear ya! I'm so starved for love from my youngest that I would hold him even if he wet on me too.
That is an awesome picture of you and Luke and an even sweeter story. Audrey's my Luke and I'd happily cover myself in pee for a hug like that. Hmmm... Did that sound right?
That is the sweetest that he fell asleep on you, what a cute Mom. I laughed at your top 10 post about Eric :) Your kid's are so cute!
Brittany Johnson (for some reason I had to post as anonymous?)
Your kids are so sweet! My Jax is like Luke, he HATES to cuddle - love the story about the pee, that is priceless!
You are so smart! A keyboard! I really want Mason to take piano, but we don't have anything for him to practice on. So clever!!
THAT is soooooo funny! My 4 year old is a lot like that. I try & try to cuddle with him but...nope! Maybe it will just have to take a hail storm & a full bladder to make it happen!
"No cavities!! Once again, proof that brushing has nothing to do with it." Just had to say, that is a laugh out loud funny comment. I love your blog!
i love that story! and now you will never forget that priceless moment because of the urine! i've never been able to get annika to open her mouth for a dentist...i'm afraid brushing isn't enough for her!
I'm working on my kids just liking me! I feel like I am always disciplining them. Why do I always have to be the bad guy and when Brandon comes home from work they run and hug him! You're a cute mom!
Okay I'm Miley Cyrus obsessed too! I just wish I had a girl so that I would have an excuse.
I loved your "you know your a mommy when". So sweet and so true. You will do anything for that moment because you just don't know how often they will come.
what a good mom...sleeping in pee and all!
And me and Cameron are quite a like...I love Miley Cyrus too. I just can't convince Coop that she is super cool and he should like her too. I think he really does like her, but just won't admit it.
Post a Comment