CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

All things fabulous

No, that is not a tiara on my head, but I wish it was.  How fun would it be to have a girls weekend wearing a ceiling fan on my head?  I have a lucky lot in life that I have many best friends to choose from, but this really is the cream of the crop.  Ashley/Laurie/Paige trips take the cake.  Apologies to you other girlfriends.  Take me on a trip and maybe you'll get a tribute....
Hard to imagine that these hard working mommies by day become regular girls gone wild on vacation.  Perhaps we've had one too many shots.  And I do mean Tetanus shots.  Refer to Paige's blog for more info on that adventure.  We are all about the hard drinking, giving up our regular Diet Coke for shaved ice in a plethora of fruit flavors.  WaHoo - how's that for partying it up?
So many things to report on.....the 6 mile run that never happened (as I predicted), an emergency trip to InstaCare, a day at the Veyo pool when we went back in time to the 1960's, budgets blown at Target on HSM2 keychains that play the song Fabulous, Pizza Factory salad bar two nights in a row, sunburns down the right side of our bodies (still mysterious), and we shall not soon forget Billy the Kid.  Oh then Charlie's sammies, McDonald's pancakes, Peanutbutter M&M's, Fresca, the best homemade popcorn EVER, floatation devices, glitter toes, US Weekly, HGTV, GSN, Saturday Night Live clips online, dead cockroaches, Ambien.  And did I mention NO KIDS!!??
Sorry Melissa, I had to throw in this photo for you.  I didn't have any coordinating hats to use and I was fresh out of kissy faces.  But I was thinking about you...

Last, but not least, check out our toes.  Can you guess which one is which??  

11 comments:

♥Stef said...

I want to be fabulous too! Maybe if I keep reading your blog I will learn how. Your life sounds like tons of fun (minus the occasional poo mess), glad you are having a good summer! Rest up, Fall is coming, and we all know what that means....FOOTBALL. Yikes, I am glad you are getting in those girls nights/vacations while you can!
PS- Rob says "hi" to Eric

Alison said...

Looks like a blast! Oh, and I know yours are the blue ones!! So cute, by the way!

Shanna said...

Ya, I think yours are the blue ones too. How fun for you guys! BTW where did you go??? you look nice and tan. (I'm jealous)

Kelie said...

love your toes...the blue ones right? and gotta love veyo pool! a girls get away is a must, what fun friends!

Kelly said...

Looks and sounds like lots of fun! Time for our girls to go huh? Even just a night at the cabin would be something!

Anonymous said...

What a trio of gorgeous girls! Could you be any prettier? I think not! Laurie's are definitely the middle toes. Am I right?
Can't wait to visit next week.
Puff

The Staggs said...

I am very jealous and really could use a girl's trip ... somewhere far far away with lots of good food and lots of craziness. Maybe I wouldn't be classified as insane anymore if I had a break and took a couple of these trips every now and again? Whatcha think?

Jon and Emily said...

Hello!! I've invited you to St. G TWICE now and you've turned me down both times...how can I be a fabulous friend if you won't come play with me? By the way, where did you guys go? You look beautiful...as usual!

Anonymous said...

Okay, seriously, it has been hard for me to get back into the swing of things being home - I miss doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING all day long!
"My grandma LOVES games!"

3WimmerBoys said...

I LOVE the picture in the glasses! Too bad about no kissy faces. I can't wait to go back and get a sandwich at the One Woman Show diner!

NatRat said...

HOt feet! Seriously Laur, you go on more girl trips than anyone I know!! You rock!