I found a fun post on Kelie's blog and thought I would do it too! Thanks for the idea Kel. Here are some questions I asked Cameron and answers that she gave.
What does mommy always say to you?
"You're such a good owner of the guinea pigs" (weird, I don't remember EVER saying that)
What makes mommy happy?
"a kiss"
What makes mommy sad?
"if I don't obey"
How does mommy make you laugh?
"tickling"
What was mommy like when she was little?
"Grease" (pretty sure she misunderstood the question)
How old is mommy?
"28"
How tall is mommy?
"um...I don't know that question"
What does mommy like to do?
"hang out with her friends"
What is something mommy doesn't like to do?
"play Play-Doh" (guess what we did today....)
What does mommy do for a job?
"well, you mostly don't have a job except to pay Miss Jenni"
What is mom's favorite food?
"I guess tacos"
What do mommy and Cameron like to do together?
"hang out with each other like we are right now"
How do you know mom loves you?
"you ALWAYS say it"
Monday, June 30, 2008
Cameron & Mom pop quiz
Posted by Laurie at Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Fun idea. I am not sure what kind of answers I would get. If I remember right, you do hate play-doh.
That is really sweet.
Alicia
Ok, on toes, posted below:
I'm guessing yours-middle??
As for the Cameron questions. I'm impressed and can't wait to see how clueless Quinn is tomorrow.
Last but not least, Fridge was pleased to meet you...I knew you'd appreciate something like that...hee hee!
That is such a cute post, great idea. My favorite is that very last question and answer how sweet :)
Haha...I love it..."you mostly don't have a job". Um except taking care of kids 24/7! Yeah I hate play doh too...
OMGOSH...can I steal this for my Memory Monday on Monday?? I love this!!!
Fun one! I am gonna do it! Laurie you the best mommy ever!
That was such a cute post. I tried it with Caden and he had no idea what I was talking about. Apparently, I need to wait another year!
Post a Comment