CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Major change in life-plans

There was a very serious conversation going on at our house last night. Emotions are always high when discussing life and career changes and last night was no exception.
Adam: "Well, Luke, I'm going to work at Disneyland and be Mickey Mouse so I can shake every one's hands."
Luke: "I'm going to work at SeaWorld. I want to be a shark and swim in that big tank where people walk under it."
Adam: "No. I think you should work at Disneyland and work in the Lightning McQueen store where you can get lots of toys."

What could be better news than that? I'm going to the bank today to cash out their college funds!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's probably never to early to plan for the future. Smart boys!

Grandpa Bob

Shanna said...

Boys after my own heart. If I could go back and do things again I would for sure work at Disneyland! That would be my dream job. Even working in a hamburger stand at the happiest place on earth would be fine with me.....but the ultimate would be to get to be a princess and be in the parade! A girl can only dream.....

AMiller said...

College is so overrated. Honestly, judging by the ages of people working at Disneyland, they must pay pretty decently. It could be a good career.

The Richards said...

They kill me. I love Luke and his sharks. They told me all about the best birthday ever and the giant spider and cakes, they really do think that you are the best mom, even if they don't show it all the time, I could see it!!! Yes, I just decided that Caitlyn is going to be sharpay and I am going to make Mike dress up like Toy, Seriously!! I am making him wear capri jeans and vans without socks, he's not to happy but it should be fun! We will have to take a picture with Eric!!

Mrs. Misses said...

I need to come over and hang out with these little dudes. They are hilarious! Luke mentioned Sea World in class, too. You guys must have fun vacations!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie,
Right on. Career planning can never start too soon. I still don't know what I want to do when I gro up.

Uncle Mike

3WimmerBoys said...

The good news about this is that it looks like they are both moving my way. Tell them they can live with me, I don't know how much sharks or Micky Mouse make.

Brooke said...

Kids are funny...my boys are going to work at the Snow Shack so they can have all the snowcones they want.