CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sleepwalker

At about 2:00 am this morning I heard Cameron in the bathroom. She doesn't usually get up in the night so I decided to investigate. I found her sitting on the edge of the bathtub with undies around her ankles and her nightgown up around her waist. I asked her what she was doing and she just stared right through me. She was dead asleep with her eyes wide open and peeing in the bathtub!
There is truly no rest for the potty training weary.

15 comments:

AMiller said...

Ah hah ha ha. That is great. At least it was in the tub and not somewhere hard to clean.

Jewels said...

And here I thought it couldn't get any worse for you...

Shanna said...

ha, ha, It just never ends for you does it.

Anonymous said...

I wonder who she gets the sleepwalking from?? I'd make sure to lock the cars at night from now on, just in case! =)

NatRat said...

Cooper did this once but instead of the bathtub, it was the kitchen pantry. I through everything out....toaster and all!

We missed you last night! I am still dying to see Labirynth...(sp)

Paige said...

I think that she learned it from watching you!!!!!

Alison said...

Haha...oh dear. Oh, and I bought Labarynth the other day and we watched it...brings back such great memories! Love you!

♥Stef said...

Just wait until they come into your room at night and stare at you. That's when the fun begins, or should I say, nightmares.
I think all your pee problems should go away when the kids get back on a better sleep schedule now that summer is over. Good Luck.

Annie Miller said...

My brother used to do that! Only he peed in the garbage. Hee hee!

Annie Miller said...

My brother used to do that! Only he peed in the garbage. Hee hee!

Annie Miller said...

My brother used to do that! Only he peed in the garbage. Hee hee!

mikkilynn said...

I love sleepwalkers! Hallie is my biggest entertainment come 11:00 pm.

3WimmerBoys said...

You just love bodily fluids of all kinds, and you are so lucky to have kids who will cooperate with you!

Kelie said...

I used to sleepwalk when I was little, ha ha! But seriously, I hope your potty training woes come to an end for good...very soon!!!

Sandgren Family said...

I'm so sorry, it does seem to be never ending. At least that one was a lot easier to clean up.
Years ago my sister-in-law caught me nephew in the middle of the night peeing into a lifted up couch cushion and between the poles of the banister onto the staircase. Gotta love those sleepwalkers!