CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 7, 2007

And on the seventh day He rested....

And on the seventh day He rested. I have to laugh. Sundays are anything but restful at our house. Luke was a one-man wrecking crew yesterday. He pulled curtains off the wall, broke the fireplace in two places and ran our car out of batteries twice!! I'm not much of a scriptorian, but I'm guessing man wasn't created and mucking things up on the day of rest.
Good news though - Luke and Adam started sleeping in the same bedroom again last night. We've had them separated because they were getting out of bed all night, but they did okay. I decided that as long as they don't get out of bed, they can chat all night long if they want. The down side is that they're both up around 6 am., then cranky all day. But the joke is on them because tonight they were sent to bed at 6:30...Ha ha!
I had to teach a lesson in Young Womens yesterday about journal keeping. How times have changed that I was talking about a blog for personal history!! Another of the leaders said that her family doesn't do a blog because they're worried about identity theft - I say if anyone wants to be me, come on over! I'm sure they'd give it back after one day. (I do know what she means, but I still found it funny.)
To clear up some confusion - the first blog entry is totally giberish. I was able to change the name of my blog, but I wasn't able to delete that entry. Oh well.
TTFN

0 comments: