You know when you get something stuck in your throat so you keep swallowing to try to get it to go down? Apparently the same theroy doesn't work for toilets. I know you're all sick to death of potty talk from me, but seriously, I don't know how much longer I can take all the toilet clogs! I have no idea what they flushed down my master bathroom toilet, but I did find a soggy crayon box in the main floor bath. I asked Luke what had happened and he said, "it was too big." Go figure.
So I went with my fun neighborhood friends to the grand opening of Ikea this morning. We had such a good time! We were there, standing in line and we were among the first 2500 customers. So we got a free compass keychain (Oooo Ahhh) and a gift card that could be worth up to $250! Of course mine was a buy one hot dog, get one free, but I'm still stoked. I found a couch and a bookcase that I want. The total purchase will be about $1000. But I don't have $1000. So I'm trying out Craig's List to sell a few things to get some cash. So if you want a couch or a bombay chest - lemme know.
Really, this blog is just riveting. I could ramble on all night, but I won't -
- peace out.
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Nothing new...except IKEA
Posted by Laurie at Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment