I would like to take a minute to thank the movie Finding Nemo for teaching my little darlings that "all drains lead to the ocean." This morning my boys decided to send each and every one of their Nemo toys back to the ocean via the toilet. I really need to get the plumber on speed dial.
While we're on the adventures of my kids, yesterday was exciting too. I filled up the wading pool for the kids so that I could get some yard work done. I was up on the hill in our backyard when I heard Cameron say, "Luke! Adam! Look, I'm iceskating!" She had dumped an entire bottle of Waterbabies sunblock on the patio and was sliding all over the place. So later, after Cameron was at Gabe's house, the boys and I did a little iceskating of our own with dish soap. It really didn't get off all the sunblock, so if anyone knows a different way, please let me know!
Oh yea, the boys also figured out that if they put dry grass, flowers, green grass etc. on top of the air conditioner it flies up and away when the fan turns on. (If that doesn't make sense, just go try it out on your own in your backyard, you'll see what I mean.)
Never a dull moment at our house.
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Posted by Laurie at Saturday, May 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment