Gross things seem to come all at once. This morning I was loading up the car to take Cameron and Gabe to school. We had Gabe, Cam, Adam, Andrew, Riley and Luke all loading in the car. The next thing I know Luke is screaming and Gabe runs in the house to tell me that Cameron has thrown up in the car. Then there's Luke covered in vomit. Apparently Cam was trying to get out of the car as Luke was trying to get in and she barfed all over his head, shirt and pants. So I was trying to get the other kids out of the car without covering them in throw up when Adam decided to taste a chunk. I am not making this up. He actually put a chunk of curdled puppy milk that Cameron had thrown up in his mouth!!! The good news is that he didn't like it.
So I've spent the morning scrubbing the car down. How exciting is my day? And as I'm writing this, my stomach is churning... TTFN.
Friday, May 4, 2007
Blowing chunks
Posted by Laurie at Friday, May 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That is so gross! I'm so sorry...mostly because I feel guilty for laughing at your unfortunate situation. Unfortunately we all have a "throw-up story" but that was a good one! Thanks for sharing. p.s. we missed you at book club (don't read the book it's depressing...who needs that? Not me...I'm too sleep deprived to handle it!)
Post a Comment