CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 4, 2007

Those crazy boys...

On Tuesday I came downstairs to make breakfast and called for the boys to come up from the basement. They came up the stairs chattering away to each other about giving "lubs and kisses". I asked what they were talking about and they informed me that they were giving lubs and kisses to the mouse. MOUSE??? They told me to come see so I went to investigate. Sure enough there was a mouse. A dead mouse to be exact. The boys had been giving lubs and kisses to a dead mouse!!! I think this could be the most grossed out I've ever been. Well, other than the week that Cam ate her own poop and then tried to eat a rattle snake rattle. That was pretty gross too.
Well, I'm off to return the bedding that Eric doesn't like. Dang him.

1 comments:

Alison said...

Those twins are some serious trouble! But adorable trouble, so I guess that makes up for it, right? I had fun at your house yesterday, and I'll definitely come down there when I get back! Love you!