CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

just another desperate housewife

It's been a while, I know. Do you ever go through times when it feels like your life is crumbling down around you for no particular reason? Well, it's been one of those times for me. My life tends to feel like a mean joke that I just can't seem to laugh at these days. The other night while crying to Eric about being overwhelmed he asked what I really wanted. I told him that I just want to like doing this whole mommy thing. I just can't seem to fake excitement over the kids' bowel movements anymore. It just isn't fascinating no matter how you look at it.
Like Dori on Finding Nemo says, "Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Swimming, swimming, swimming, swimming." Today just has to be better than yesterday.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I think you're doing a fine job Laurie.

Dad