Well, the boys are at it again. I was at bunco with my friends when Eric called to tell me that the boys couldn't go to our neighbor's birthday party. (Seriously, what now?) The boys had thrown all their cars and many other toys down the window well for about the 47th time. Eric took away their blankets (gasp)! All I could hear was screaming at the other end of the line. Good luck putting them to bed without their blankets (glad I'm not there for that).
But Eric did get them to sleep. And when he went into our room he found more chaos. There was a broken hand mirror shattered on the floor. He got that cleaned up and went to adjust the ceiling fan with the remote and as he picked it up, it was dripping. I'll give you one guess where it had been....the toilet! Those boys are TROUBLE! The best part is that I get to do this all over again tomorrow. Yea me!
***I'm posting this the morning after the damage assessment. Apparently I hadn't done a full report when I posted last night. The boys both woke up screaming about their missing blankets and binkies. When I went in to get Adam settled down I found a lovely poop mural above his bed. Yes, poop on the wall! I want to cry. And then I discovered that the fan remote wasn't the only thing they flushed down my toilet. That was probably just the biggest thing. Needless to say, the toilet is clogged with who-knows-what. I'm going to have to try out the snake thing my dad got me. Or call the plumber. If this were a paying job, I would quit.
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Daily damage assessment
Posted by Laurie at Thursday, June 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment