CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 28, 2007

What a week

What a week this has been! I just got back from the hospital seeing Ereka. She's doing so well today. And she said that she even got to "talk" to Jordan for a few minutes. (He can't really talk, but he spells out things.) I can't even begin to imagine how emotionally exhausted the Sybrowskys and Boogards are! I know it's been so stressful for them. Everyone just keep on praying for them.

Eric got home today! Hurray! He has been in Philadelphia for work, but he got to go see Lacey's family in Delaware while he was there as well as an Orioles game! So kind of a fun trip. He brought the boys home some little Sesame Street toys; Burt, Elmo and Ernie. Within the first 20 minutes, Elmo was thrown up high on a shelf in the garage (I can't see him, let alone reach him), and Burt and Ernie have both been christened in the toilet. How gross are my boys?

Well, we're off to a neighborhood barbecue. Have I mentioned how much I love my neighborhood?? We have such great friends!

0 comments: