CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 29, 2007

Elmo is running our house!!!

You know the saying "she's not playing with a full deck"? Well, I'd just like you to know that I'm not typing with a full keyboard. Apparently Luke was making soup for Elmo this morning and needed some ingredients...so there went half the keys on my computer. Yes, he somehow pried off about 15 keys! This is taking a very long time to type.

So we took the kids to see Ratatouille at the theater today. That's a real treat...for all of us. Adam was so frustrated because he didn't weigh enough to keep the seat from folding in on him. It was so cute how upset he was! With some Red Vines and a boat load of popcorn, we were in business. Then half way through the movie Ernie (sitting on Luke's lap) wanted to sit by Elmo (sitting on Adam's lap) but Princess Fiona (with Cam) wouldn't move. And that was it for the movie. What I saw was really good... but we left after the main character got drunk, nursed a hangover at work, then made out with his boss. So, please, someone fill me on how it ended. A crack binge???

It was a busy day for the characters. When we got home from the movie they took a mud bath in a wagon in the backyard and then a hot tub in the washing machine. I have to admit, I couldn't stop laughing watching Shrek, Nemo and all the other friends soaking in the suds. They looked like they were having a good time! The kids didn't think it was very funny. I think they honestly thought I was trying to drown their friends!

It's days like this that I have to just get all this written down because it doesn't seem real. This post would normally take me a couple minutes, but it's taken around 15 because of the 'no keys' thing. I better get my computer fixed or my days as a blogger are up.

0 comments: