After about an hour and a half of exhausting surgery, I am now operating with a full keyboard! Well, the 'function', 'ALT' and 'window' keys are still waiting to be placed because I'm not sure where they go. But who uses those keys anyway? It was much trickier than I thought it would be. The space bar is still VERY STICKY!
And Enter too.
We had our first swimming lessons this morning. Everyone was so excited!! I even took my camera to get a few pictures of all the kids together. We have a whole bunch of our little friends in our classes. But of course, my camera never even made it out of the car. I am so bad at taking pictures! I think we have lessons again on Wednesday (though I'm not sure because of the holiday) so I'll really try to TAKE the camera this time. I think that's the first step to getting pictures.
Luke really surprised me at swimming. He actually let the teacher float him around! I'm sure he was much more buoyant after eating a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser for breakfast - yes, he actually did. (about 1/4 of one) Adam was much more into splashing Abbie than anything else. Cameron did great, I'm sure. She was at the other end of the pool, so I didn't really get to see much from her. Plus, I get to sit with a Coke and my friends during the lesson, so that's pretty great too!
I don't remember if I even mentioned the fact that my buddy, Mike from Roto-Rooter, came last Monday. But he's coming again today!! Too bad he smells like cigarettes and BO... I wish he was cute. That would somehow make flushed bath toys more fun.
Well, I just got a very exciting package in the mail....my SEPHORA stuff came today! $200 worth of makeup! There are few things in this world that make me as excited as new makeup! I'm off to play now...
Sunday, July 1, 2007
Monday
Posted by Laurie at Sunday, July 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment