Yup. Again. This time it was a dinosaur. And Cliff (Roto Rooter's guy) told me that there might be something further down the line. So I have to watch it for 10 days and call if there are anymore problems. Then they'll come and take the toilet completely off and run a video line to see what other treasures are in there. Great. And he thinks I should replace all the toilets in the house (with all my spare change) because the builder cut corners with cheap ones. (Imagine that. A builder cutting costs?)
Cliff brought the dino down stairs and showed the boys and I asked who had flushed him. Luke, a little too quickly, says, "It was Abbie! She's in big trouble. I'm a big boy!" Uh, yea...I'm sure it was Abbie. Then the idea came to me to just blame it on the kid's friends and then I can get others to start footing the bill! I'll be collecting $135 from Paige later this week.... Genius Luke!
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Roto Rooter
Posted by Laurie at Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dying laughing! Only because I am a big fan of the Rooter peeps myself. We paid $146 to have a toothbrush removed this week. Bella had guessed that it was her gluestick? Which only makes me wonder what else has made the trip down the toilet... Aren't kids fun?
Happened to bounce to this off my daughters blog (Martha..G Train). It reminded me of early days with my twin boys. For a period of time, I ended up buying wax rings (that you use to seat toilets) in bulk because I came home so many times to find the toilet plugged with items (toys, bars of soap, toothbrushes etc) that they had flushed down the toilet. Looking back its kind of cute but I was fried at the time.
Post a Comment