CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 16, 2007

Loightning the queen

Mom: Luke! Let's go to Target and spend your birthday money!

Luke: I want Loightning the queen.

Did I raise my kids in the Bronx? 'Loightning'? Yes, he means Lightning McQueen. It's hysterical that Luke talks like a seasoned New Yorker and Cameron talks like she's from the deep south. She says "hotAel" instead of just hotel. I can't do it justice in writing, but I promise it's a riot to listen to them.

My neighbor, Kayley, stopped by tonight to bring a birthday present for the boys. She gave them Moon Sand. I've seen the ads on tv for it and thought it looked fun. But now I'm wondering...does she hate me? The kids have been in bed now for 2 hours and I'm still scraping moon sand out of the grooves in the wood floor and the leaf creases in the table. I'm going to give her daughter some Silly Putty and red lipstick for her 3rd birthday!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We got Moon Sand for Connor's birthday and I agree, what a mess. It looked so much cooler on the infomercial.