Okay, Heather, in response to your comment...oh, I have no response! It is kind of funny that it was a boy who wanted me to sew! And he dumped me for a younger, slutty cheerleader. Go figure.
Well, the quilts are done! I was feeling so industrious today that I made three! One for Baby Buster and the others for Cameron's dolls. The doll quilts were super fast and easy. The cherry one remains my favorite. I originally used this fabric for Paige's baby, Ellie's quilt. But I had extra, so I made one for a dolly. Am I good or what??
1 comments:
Cute as ever Quilts! LOVE EM! You missed last Bunco, but Brittany had THE cutest quilty thing on her kitchen table...LOVED IT. Nikki is actually going to make me one....I'm SO HAPPY!! It's just like these ones you made...but has like a linen-y cheeseclothy stuff on the backside. Hard to describe. LOL! Anyway....funny about the boyfriend. His loss though right? ;-)
Post a Comment