CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Fantastic!

Okay - I am a glutton for celebrity magazines. Nothing (really nothing) can make my day like a good US Weekly or People. So you can imagine how excited I was when I was at Paige's house today and she had recorded 'Victoria Beckham: Coming to America'!!! So we got the kids all settled in front of some crappy video game and we got all settled (cokes in hand) on Paige's bed to watch a 'mommy show'.

Can I tell you how much I love Victoria? I thought she was very stuffy till watching this show. She's a riot! Everything is "fantastic" to her and she ALWAYS wears high heels. Which, in my dream world, so do I. So you'll all have to check it out when you're in a mood for celeb-reality.

I just read some scathing reviews of Victoria's show. Apparently America wasn't as keen on Vic as I was. But to all those harsh critics I have to say 'what did you expect? It wasn't meant to be a meaningful documentary!'

Welcome to America Victoria! (and your hot husband too....)

3 comments:

Jess said...

I can totally relate to the magazine obsession. My husband knows that if he wants to make me happy, forget the flowers! Bring me a magazine!
My friend was just leaving my house the other night, when she caught a glimpse of Victoria on TV. “Oh! I wanted to watch this” she said. We sat mindless for the next ½ laughing our heads off while we watched her. I agree, I thought it was funny. Mindless, but funny.

Ashley said...

I am jealous! I want to sit and watch a "mommy" show on Paige's bed...I would even drink a diet coke too :). (I love diet pepsi!)

Ashley
(Paige's SIL)
ps I love all the Mason stories!

Kelie said...

I have to agree with you 100% about Victoria. I watched that show as well and I absolutely loved her! Especially her neighbors welcoming party...do you think there was any silicone/botox in that room?!? It was hilarious!