CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Girlfriends

Ten years after high school and we’re all still friends! Kelly brought a picture of all of us on graduation day in our caps and gowns. I’m wishing I had that picture to show a 1997 and a 2007 picture. But this one will have to do. Left to right: Brittany Johnson, Allison Palmer, Julie Rowe, Me, Kelly Kunz, Colleen DeRose and Cynthia Washenko. It's strange to think that between us, we have 14 kids. We got together for dinner and then Cyn, Colleen, Kelly and I went and saw Ocean's 13. Holy eye candy! Even though the plot seems to remain the same for all those Ocean's movies, I never get sick of watching them! Matt Damion is my FAVORITE. But I prefer him as Jason Borne - and I am in luck! There's a new Borne movie coming out next week. Happy day!
We had the best time! There’s never a shortage of things to talk about (or laugh about) with these girls. I love them all to death!!

0 comments: