CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Night out

Last night the kids were staying at their cousins' house for a sleepover. Happy day! So Eric and I decided to go to Asian Star and see a movie. When we got to Asian Star the whole place was totally empty except for one other table clear across the restaurant. Guess who was at the other table - Gracee and my mom! What are the odds?

You know the saying 'never judge a book by it's cover'? Well, apparently that is not the same when it comes to movies. You actually can judge a movie by the title. We went to see 'Knocked Up'. I know the title is offensive but I thought it looked a little like a romantic comedy, kind of a chick flick. I could not have been more wrong! I have never seen a more offensive movie EVER. The worst part is that a little old couple, not a day younger than 85, was sitting right next to me laughing! And the lady's breath was so stinky I was gagging! Why was she breathing on me? Anyway, my advice is to stay as far as you can away from that movie.

This morning has been so good. With the kids gone, I got to sleep late and go running and clean the playroom. I threw away 2 garbage bags of toys and filled 2 more to take to DI. I am going to get organized with the toys. (I know, Lacey and Jenna are very proud.)

Poor Adam came home with a HUGE scrape from his forehead to his chin. He fell down on cement. So I guess we won't be getting our family pictures done this week. Great.

0 comments: