CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Bunco

I actually won a prize at bunco tonight (though I'm still confused about what it is...)! Some kind of hair product. Anyway, I love all my girlfriends! We have so much fun together. Our 10 year high school reunion is coming up in September and we were all reminiscing about the fun times we had, the boys we used to spy on and the classes we didn't attend. Good times. None of our husbands want to go to the reunion - so we're thinking about going all together. How nerdy are we? We'll see if we even end up going at all.

Okay, we all exchanged our blog sites, so you'll have to check them out. I posted them here in the 'Other Blogs I Read' section. Check them out. Also, my friends are much better at this whole blogging thing and have much more interesting lives.

Colleen and Allison - we miss you!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO HI! How fun to finally find out that you have a blog! Can't wait to get to know the Wimmers better through your blog. Very cute family picture...but girl...it's a little old. LOL! I'm thinkin' you need an updated pic. I'd love to see a current one of your kiddies! Had so much fun last night at Bunco....as always!!! Until next time!!! Chat with ya soon! ;-)