CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

I hope everyone had a good Father's Day. Ours was fun. Luke, Adam, Cameron and I made popeye pancakes for Eric. (He's usually the one to make them for us.) Cameron was so excited to give him the present she bought; a nerf basketball hoop so they could play together. The boys got Eric some treats and a golf shirt and a suitcase from all of us. Yes, luggage...



We had the boys in the bathtub because that is the best way to contain them. Eric, Cameron and I were just hanging out in the kitchen when I noticed water dripping from the ceiling. There was already a big puddle on the floor. I ran upstairs to find the entire bathroom was being used as a tub. There was water EVERYWHERE! Please don't tell me that I'm going to have to sponge bathe them for the rest of their childhood.

Church went as you'd expect. I was however surprised that we didn't have any young women today, so I didn't have to teach the lesson that I didn't prepare. That, my friends, is an answered prayer!

We ended up in Provo visiting Eric's dad Larry (who is awesome). We had several games of woofle ball going on and sadly, I think I lost to Brian's dog. And that's about it. I'm calling it a night. Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite.

0 comments: