CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

close quarters

We are all settled into a townhome in Sandy. Many thanks to my aunt, Puffy, for letting us stay here. It's a little strange to be in a new place. The kids don't have any friends and have been playing non-stop with each other. Adam and Luke are sharing a bed again. Eric and I are trying to sleep in the same bed... a full-size bed. Usually one of us ends up on a mattress in Cameron's room. Eric is working in a half bathroom that has been converted into an office. We are so happy to have somewhere so nice to stay even if it is close quarters.
The good news is that we found a house! It's not a short sale or a foreclosure so we are able to move before school starts. We are so excited! Now we are able to sit back and enjoy the next few weeks of summer and living where we have a pool. I can breathe again. Life is good.

It's like they never left the womb.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture is precious!!!

AMiller said...

Ditto on the picture.

Where did you find the house?

Kelie said...

what a great picture! and where is the house you've found???

Shelaine said...

I LOVE that picture! So sweet!

Kelly said...

Congrats on finding a house! Where is it? Maybe GNO on the 20th should be helping you MOVE!!!! sweet picture too.

martha corinna said...

So cute!

Where is the house?

Ammon and Brooke said...

You always post the best pictures! I LOVE this one! Such cute babies (especially when they're asleep, right??)

Jake and Mal said...

Yay! Glad you found a house! That is such a cute picture of Luke and Adam, we definitely miss seeing you guys all the time. :)

3WimmerBoys said...

I LOVE LOVE that picture of the boys. I miss them, kiss them all for me. Close quarters are fun-for a little while- a very little while.

Debbie Cluff said...

Miss you tons!

Maughan"sters" said...

Such a cute picture!
Where's your new house? I guess it's not by us?