Eric just shaved a moustache and thinks he's wearing it to the new ward tomorrow. I am officially married to Officer Dangle. I swear his purpose in life is to annoy me.
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by Laurie at Saturday, August 15, 2009
6 comments:
Lol...you could do a whole lot worse that Officer Dangle! I mean, just think...you could be married to Terry instead!!
That's Mike's goal in life also since Eric taught him everything he knows about relationships!!! If only he could show up in the shorts, that would be great!!! Have fun in PG Mike is very jealous, he will have to come and give you the official tour!!
Even the word moustache is ugly. Ha ha.
Thanks for the laugh. I am thinking it probably looks terrible, but what a great way to start a new ward off, right?
I thought that was my husband on your blog...
You should be grateful it's just the mustache! Jon was Officer Dangle for Halloween! He wore those nasty shorts all day at the office and then to our neighborhood halloween party. Talk about embarrassing! Check out the pics from Oct last year on my blog. MEN!
Post a Comment