CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

6 years

6 years ago today....


October 17, 2002

Summer 2003

July 14, 2004

August 12, 2005

October 31, 2005

July 2006

November 2006
Happy anniversary!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LAURIE & ERIC!!!

Funny thing - we were watching home videos the other night, and we have some of you guys at your reception - it brought back some fun memories!

Hope you have a great day!

Brittany said...

Hope you have a wonderful anniversary, loved all your pics - you guys seriously are one of the cutest families I know!

martha corinna said...

When I saw the second picture, I thought maybe you had a shot gun wedding, then I remembered that your oldest is 5:)
Happy Anniversary!

Paige said...

Congrats guys! I love you both!

Kelie said...

Happy Anniversary! Gorgeous as always! Congrats on your marathon, what a great accomplishment! Way to go!

The Commish said...

You are the luckiest woman in the world...he's dreamy!

Jewels said...

Happy Anniversary! Hopefully you have a fun weekend celebrating! I love all the pictures you posted. I can't believe all that's happened in 6 years!

Suzanne said...

Okay, you're not going to believe THIS one, but my Eric and I were married six years ago this past August and Audrey was ALSO born on July 17, 2004! You and I were in labor at the SAME time!!!! I am so creeped out right now!

NatRat said...

I love that picture of you, Eric and the twins. You are looking up at Eric so happy...classic! Happy Anniversary!

Chelsa said...

Laurie, CRAZY!!! We have the exact same wedding anniversay except I got married a year later in 2002. We actually got married on Friday the 13th and everyone thought the marriage would be doomed. It looks like it's going well so far. Congrats! Chelsa